Walthamstow > Westminster and a pole

What do you call a man with jelly in one ear and ice cream in the other?


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
If you see me on aging Cannondale with Union Jack flying on Lea Bridge rd, Hackney Downs Park, Islington Ecclesborough/Dansbury route ding your bell....that I'll know its you...and your bell works.

:laugh:
 

Miquel In De Rain

No Longer Posting
I don't use that route,I tend to use the Mile End Road.
 

Tynan

Legendary Member
Location
e4
suspect I saw you last week then, remeber a slightly old bike with a union jack flag and a rather scruffy rider
 

Tynan

Legendary Member
Location
e4
it's got immense sentimental value, been to loads of gamesand loads of brill drinks with the chaps
and I was doing my avatar
on the bike I'm pretty stylish, for a commuter anyway
 
Top Bottom