wannabe punk rockers grrrrrrr

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
that is odd! it was part of the routine in my yoot. i lost count of the number of times me and my group of friends watched it. perhaps 2nd only to Withnail and I, it was a post-club staple...along with fish finger sandwiches, which i invented by the way :whistle:

At some band practices quotes from Spinal Tap account for a significant amount of the verbal communication, I'm surprised the poor lad knew what we were talking about half the time.

kedab

Veteran
At some band practices quotes from Spinal Tap account for a significant amount of the verbal communication, I'm surprised the poor lad knew what we were talking about half the time.

^_^ barber shop rargar

OP
OP
Sandra6

Sandra6

Veteran
Having been a punk rocker for most of my life I can only suggest that your son may be missing the point of it all :smile:

True punks (especially anarcho-sorts) are the nicest, most open and selfless people on earth. Punks who think it's all about getting agitated and freaking out 'the man' are silly.

On the other hand schellping around the punk circuit sleeping on on friend's floors is a darned fine thing to do with ones time. I did it for years and look at me now!*

*not too closely though...
So there is hope , sort of???
To be fair, he is nice and helpful about 50% - hmm, allowing for sleeping time make that 30% ,of the time and I did come home to find he'd been to the bank to get me my board money so I may forgive him.

Top Bottom