Want bigger balls? drink Coca-Cola.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Do you drink or could you just marinate to achieve the desired result.. Asking for a friend..

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
Do you drink or could you just marinate to achieve the desired result.. Asking for a friend..
Thanks for putting yourself forward to spearhead this research for the benefit of the good people of CC 👍

I see further down it specifically mentions caffeine relative to elevated testosterone levels; I do find that I'm more aggressive on days when I've consumed a lot of caffeine; not sure if this is the reason however..

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Other benefits include diabetes, weight gain and tooth decay if you drink enough of it.

boozist-jaws.gif

a.twiddler

Veteran
I'd always thought that the only reason for needing larger underpants would be because it made you fatter. Then again, I wonder if the research has found the Diet variety has the same effect on your dangly bits. That might explain a lot. I thought it was due to gravity and age. Something else to marvel at, together with my enormous...er, vocabulary.

Then again, what about the caffeine in tea and coffee? Does it all balance out? Is there a population of enormouse -ly fat laboratory mice out there somewhere pushing tiny wheelbarrows about with their (relatively) immense testicles loaded on them? All those tiny mouse farts and burps from drinking so much fizzy stuff. Perhaps the mice in the tea and coffee test laboratory look down on their cola drinking colleagues as being uncouth and uncultured while they wheel their own giant testicles about in their own tiny wheelbarrows. All that caffeine and testosterone must make for a lot of restlessness and mousey edginess. Are they breeding a new mouster race of killer mice? Perhaps this is what is needed to boost the Cola companies' shares.

Top Bottom