Want to buy a single brick? Only £95.00

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There's a caravan near Mablethorpe with couple of Kilnhurst bricks holding up the toilet pipe.
I took them from my old home.
I'm sure they add value to the site.

Slick

Guru
I've owned a single brick for my team for years now, nothing new.

Yes it's a money making scheme, but such is life and if you want to support something that is the kind of thing you buy.

I will admit to being slightly disappointed to realise that it's not an actual brick, more like that horrible cheap cladding that went over Vera Duckworth's house in coronation street. :sad:

Brandane

Legendary Member
My brother, a life long Partick Thistle (Google them ya heathens!) supporter, sponsored a brick when they built the Jackie Husband (Google again :smile:) stand. At least that was for a new build, rather than old rubble.
Each sponsor got their name etched on their brick. My brother asked to have his engraved with his name, and also his daughter Gill. Sadly they misspelt my niece's name, so they now have a brick engraved Elder Brandane "and Bill" :laugh:.

Levo-Lon

Guru
These bricks are they marked with the manufacturers logo/name?

T'would help prove they are genuine.

They will be ACCRINGTON NORI's

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
der Pool,

Yes,thank you!:wahhey:So i was right after all! When Cilla Black died about 4 years ago a thread was started on CC and i said 'd pool' and was pulled up by another poster(the one who had Ricky Gervais on/as his avatar:scratch:). He called me a naughty name for saying they use that expression,saying he as a scouser had never heard it and i was making it up. Well now it seems i wasn't.:thanks:

Levo-Lon

Guru
Yes,thank you!:wahhey:So i was right after all! When Cilla Black died about 4 years ago a thread was started on CC and i said 'd pool' and was pulled up by another poster(the one who had Ricky Gervais on/as his avatar:scratch:). He called me a naughty name for saying they use that expression,saying he as a scouser had never heard it and i was making it up. Well now it seems i wasn't.:thanks:

Iirc he got upset about everything.
I don't miss him at all.

Top Bottom