wanted - arione saddle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
£25 plus postage? Ridden it maybe 3 times came with my Cannondale a few years back. Will have to find it though!
Make that £25 INCLUDING postage and you are on, assuming that it is immaculate! (I have just had a look at the Planet X Arione clones mentioned above and they are currently going for £24.99 but there is an extra 25% off that price until the 30th November so I could get one of them for £18.75.)

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Make that £25 INCLUDING postage and you are on, assuming that it is immaculate! (I have just had a look at the Planet X Arione clones mentioned above and they are currently going for £24.99 but there is an extra 25% off that price until the 30th November so I could get one of them for £18.75.)
In the interest of fairness, I looked it up quickly online last night and saw £100 odd and went for 25% but that looks like a different model so I would be happy with £20 all in assuming postage will be around £4. Weird negotiation skills I know lol.

Before we slap hand though will dig it out a get picture to you, if that ok?

ColinJ

In the interest of fairness, I looked it up quickly online last night and saw £100 odd and went for 25% but that looks like a different model so I would be happy with £20 all in assuming postage will be around £4. Weird negotiation skills I know lol.

Before we slap hand though will dig it out a get picture to you, if that ok?
Cheers!

A red and white saddle would suit my red Cannondale. I could then use the Planet X saddle from that bike on a singlespeed bike that I am currently building.

Andrew_P

Cheers!

A red and white saddle would suit my red Cannondale. I could then use the Planet X saddle from that bike on a singlespeed bike that I am currently building.
Failed last night to find it but was home late, think I know where it is now but not home until Saturday afternoon.

Andrew_P

Found it, slight marks on central and one of the wings, have givien it a rub with a wet cloth but not tried any more than that. Tried to get decent pictures but I am no David Bailey...

It is a Fizik Arione R7 Mag Rails. Seems this colour was exclusive to Cannondale. It is missing the Fizik under saddle badge insert.

IMG_20161119_092745564_HDR.jpg IMG_20161119_092752465_HDR.jpg IMG_20161119_092806390.jpg IMG_20161119_092814354.jpg IMG_20161119_092822964.jpg IMG_20161119_092827717.jpg IMG_20161119_092831658.jpg IMG_20161119_092838589.jpg

Andrew_P

The marks don't really show in the images, they do show more in real life.

Andrew_P

Hi Andrew. What is that curved white line through the 'z' of 'Fizik' in the first photo?
Fluorescent tube above my head bending on the curve of the saddle, even with the flash on it lights up the centre

under.jpg

ColinJ

Fluorescent tube above my head bending on the curve of the saddle, even with the flash on it lights up the centre

View attachment 151649
Ha ha - it looked a bit odd and was just where my other 2 Ariones cracked!

That is a newer design with fewer Wingflex slots down the sides. My original design Ariones had lots of smaller slots. Maybe the new design will last longer!

Anyway, it looks pretty good so I will have it for that all-in price of £20 - thanks. I could pay this afternoon by bank transfer or Paypal gift? If either method is ok then PM me with your details and I will reply with my address. I am going offline for a couple of hours but will check back later.

ryan_w

I have an Airone 00 for sale, all black. £300RRP

Will take £100. Small scuff on rear but otherwise like new.

Top Bottom