wanted; Bike E underseat pannier rack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Apologies for cross posting

I am looking for a Bike E underseat rack for panniers; this is not for an electric [E] bike but for the Bike E semi recumbent made by the firm in Corvallis Oregon in the 90s. I am interested in the rack that would enable me to fit panniers to the frame under the seat.
many thanks

bikee_grande-jpg.jpg

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Apologies for cross posting

I am looking for a Bike E underseat rack for panniers; this is not for an electric [E] bike but for the Bike E semi recumbent made by the firm in Corvallis Oregon in the 90s. I am interested in the rack that would enable me to fit panniers to the frame under the seat.
many thanks

View attachment 595063
Saw one at our bike co-op last week, but I believe the bicycle sold with the rack on it. When I owned one of these, I just attached a backpack to the rear of the seat.

OP
OP
B

bobcolover

Guru
Thanks . If the rack comes back do let me know. I have hung a single pannier from the back of the seat. The rack is just a bit less strain on the seat welds. Good to hear the bikes are still circulating. I don't suppose there's a picture of the one that was sold last week..... I had a bike e (at/suspension) stolen in London years ago and it never resurfaced....

Top Bottom