wanted: cheap rip off jersey's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

buggi

Bird Saviour
we've got a bit of a commuting competition going on at work (based on a pish take of the Tour de France rules) and i need to get hold of some 2008 replica jerseys (yellow, green and polka dot).

they are to put over the back of winners chairs for each "stage" (for Stage read Month). thing is, i'm paying for them and i don't want to spend £40-50 for each jersey, so basically i'm looking for some rip off copies (the kind that are made in thailand).

the other idea i had was, you know those miniature replica football kits people hang in their car windows. do they do those for Tour de France?

the best alternative i've come up with so far is these...

http://boutique.letour.fr/en_nv_fiche__Petit-Coeur-fait-du-Velo-Teddy-Bear-173078.html

anyone got any other ideas, or know where i can get some rip off jerseys.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Yellow and green T shirts should be cheap, if not quite authentic, and a white one with red ink likewise.

Maz

Guru
buggi said:
the other idea i had was, you know those miniature replica football kits people hang in their car windows. do they do those for Tour de France?
i doubt they do them for TdF, but you could probably modify footy ones for your needs.

k-dog

There's a green jersey in my local TK Maxx - real Nike replica one. Think it's about £15. Size M and looks pretty small.

Arch

Married to Night Train
rich p said:
Just had a thought, maybe Arch could knit you some replicas!

Arch would love to, but Arch gets very bored knitting anything she can't finish in an evening or two!

Noodley

buggi said:

Those bears are quite good. My kids got them at the Tour in 2006 - winner could wear them pinned to their shirt/blouse/t-shirt/whatever one wears to work :biggrin:

Top Bottom