Wanted cycyle freind in chippenham area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tynan

Veteran
it's the bloke that did the cc jerseys!!!

(sorry)

simonali

Guru
I'm not too far from there, but don't know the area too well. Only go to Chippenham for the B&Q and to get dog food!

I'd be happy to go out one day, though, as short rides are my favourite type! :evil:

OP
OP
M

Milo

Guru
Were about's are you? Just cycled from chippenham down to avebury and back. Nice little ride although theres a bit of a monster hill around calne.
Im rideing a mountin bike with road tyres for now hope that wont be a drag.

toontra

Veteran
I'm based in London, but will be in Corsham next Sunday and could do with a 20-30 mile jaunt. Could meet half-way or I'll come over to Chippenham. Do you know any good routes?

BTW, I'll be on a MTB also!

OP
OP
M

Milo

Guru
well chippenham to avebury is nice theres a stone circle. Thats about 30 miles or so there and back. Is nice bit hilly. Ive only lived here since September so haven't ventured to far also round Malmsbury is nice theres a nice bit of the foss way there.
Or maybe could go down to the kennent and avon. Pm me your details and we could work something out depending on weather.

OP
OP
M

Milo

Guru
simonali pm me or something and we could sort something out cant find westbury on the map must be being a bit dim ive not been here long.

toontra

Veteran
Chippenham-Avebury sounds fine. Which way do you go - A4 or back roads? Any 20-30 mile route around Chippenham/Corsham will be fine for me.

My details: Fred - fredreynolds@gmail.com Mob: 07765915734

I'll be contactable by email 'till Thursday, then by mobile. Cheers.

simonali

Guru
miloat said:
simonali pm me or something and we could sort something out cant find westbury on the map must be being a bit dim ive not been here long.

It's only about 20 miles away! Go sarf on your map and you'll spot it.

I might be up for the ride on the Sunday, too, weather permitting (I'm deffo not up for it if it's peeing down! :biggrin: ).

Top Bottom