1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted cycyle freind in chippenham area

Discussion in 'Beginners' started by Milo, 1 Feb 2008.

1. Milo

Milo Veteran

Wanted cycle freind in chippenham area

recently moved to the area for college and am looking for anybody willing to go on short rides.

2. Tynan

Tynan Veteran

it's the bloke that did the cc jerseys!!!

(sorry)

3. simonali

simonali Über Member

I'm not too far from there, but don't know the area too well. Only go to Chippenham for the B&Q and to get dog food!

I'd be happy to go out one day, though, as short rides are my favourite type! :evil:

4. Milo

Milo Veteran

Were about's are you? Just cycled from chippenham down to avebury and back. Nice little ride although theres a bit of a monster hill around calne.
    Im rideing a mountin bike with road tyres for now hope that wont be a drag.

5. simonali

simonali Über Member

I'm in Westbury and no worries about the bike cos that's what I ride, too.

6. domtyler

domtyler Über Member

Have you got boobs? If so I may well be willing to go for short rides.

7. Milo

Milo Veteran

im afraid not always wanted a pair though would make sunday mornings a bit less dull.

8. toontra

toontra Über Member

I'm based in London, but will be in Corsham next Sunday and could do with a 20-30 mile jaunt. Could meet half-way or I'll come over to Chippenham. Do you know any good routes?

BTW, I'll be on a MTB also!

9. Milo

Milo Veteran

well chippenham to avebury is nice theres a stone circle. Thats about 30 miles or so there and back. Is nice bit hilly. Ive only lived here since September so haven't ventured to far also round Malmsbury is nice theres a nice bit of the foss way there.
    Or maybe could go down to the kennent and avon. Pm me your details and we could work something out depending on weather.

10. Milo

Milo Veteran

simonali pm me or something and we could sort something out cant find westbury on the map must be being a bit dim ive not been here long.

11. toontra

toontra Über Member

Chippenham-Avebury sounds fine. Which way do you go - A4 or back roads? Any 20-30 mile route around Chippenham/Corsham will be fine for me.

My details: Fred - fredreynolds@gmail.com Mob: 07765915734

I'll be contactable by email 'till Thursday, then by mobile. Cheers.

12. simonali

simonali Über Member

It's only about 20 miles away! Go sarf on your map and you'll spot it.

I might be up for the ride on the Sunday, too, weather permitting (I'm deffo not up for it if it's peeing down! :biggrin: ).

13. Milo

Milo Veteran

ah i see now think ive been though there in last summer when touring cant be sure though.