Wanton damage and vandalism

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It must take some serious intent and effort to burn down that stuff

I can't see it would ignite with a match or lighter

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
It must take some serious intent and effort to burn down that stuff

I can't see it would ignite with a match or lighter
I would guess it'd have to be at several different points, too.
Lighter or bbq fluid, possibly?

keithmac

Guru
There's no deterrent any more, when I was a lad the Police still had a lot of respect.

Nowadays the scrotes can run riot without any real consequences.

Parenting would be another angle, dragged up rather than brought up..

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I can understand if some of the 'hard of thinking' light a fire 'for fun' and it gets out of control - because they are idiots.

but a lot of the stuff above - and stuff I see around here - is deliberate. I used to be a teacher and there were some kids that just didn't care, their only parameters were "I can do what I like" and "I don't care!"

Some of them just needed to grow up - they had minimal maturity and no concept that other people's feelings and thoughts were in any way relevant. Some of them were different people by the time they left school.

Some others stayed the same - I would not be surprised to see them on the 10 o'clock news or a serial killer documentary! I think the correct word is psychopath.

In all cases they seriously needed to be caught and punished - either to keep them off the streets or just to make them realise they were not invulnerable - because a lot of them were of the opinion that no-one could touch them - either physically or in any other way. If/when the cops demonstrated otherwise it was a wake up call to some.
Does that not make the sociopaths them, lack of empathy and feelings?

Top Bottom