Warm, peaked cap?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just summer peaked cap with wooly hat over it or buff on head with cap on top, depends how cold it is

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I've a Sugoi thermal cap that I use in summer, early autumn and late spring but I switch to a thinsulate beanie about now and if it gets really cold, I switch to a 4x fleece hat - think Russian-ish but fleece throughout - but I'm rarely cold enough unless I'm walking.

Sharky

Guru
I use duct tape to cover the vent holes on my helmet to reduce the cold air. This is often good enough to avoid needing a woollen hat underneath for a few more weeks.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
5 posts and nobody has said A Buff, Pish and Tosh to the lot of you.

that works fine for me made into a skullcap to keep my head and ears warm for 99% of the winter. I have a windstopper Balaclava that is super toasty on even the very coldest well below zero days.

Edit: Bugger, the blue man typed less than me. :okay:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
In hot or mild weather, I wear a light bandana under the helmet. (I have an ever-growing bald spot which can get burned by the sun or chilled in cooler conditions. It is alos useful for absorbing sweat.)

In cool conditions, I use a buff.

In cold/wet conditions I wear a gore skull cap. I found a new one my size lying on a footpath when I was out on a walk over local hills!

Top Bottom