Warning! Evacuate this fire hazard building ASAP!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
So the environmental health and fire service have just told me. The "apartment" i've recently moved into has a serious fire risk,say the council and fire service. They knocked on my non fire proof door an hour ago to tell me it's a fire risk,so they're going to find me and the other residents temporary accommodation. I just thought i'd let you know, as where i'm being put may not have internet connection and i know you'll be wondering where i am if i don't post for a while.:smile:

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Poor Accy. You don't have your troubles to seek, do you?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
They asked me about my little dog. Asking if i could find someone to look after him. Yes i replied but what about my palm and pear trees. Who's going to water them?! Do you think they'll let me take them with me?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I asked if someone had reported their concerns. They said they'd been informed about certain issues but when they looked the whole building over they were "shocked to find how dangerous it is".

Bryony

Veteran
Oh no! :sad: we had samples of the cladding on our building taken on Monday, so I'm waiting for the knock at the door to tell me it's failed!

classic33

Leg End Member
I asked if someone had reported their concerns. They said they'd been informed about certain issues but when they looked the whole building over they were "shocked to find how dangerous it is".
Some 300 people awaiting the same knock on the door near me.

Best of luck to anyone caught up in this.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
A least i'll get away from the horrible barking/biting German Shepherd next door,even if only for a while. Please don't tell me the fecker'll be moving into the same temporary accommodation!!!!!:eek:

classic33

Leg End Member
A least i'll get away from the horrible barking/biting German Shepherd next door,even if only for a while. Please don't tell me the fecker'll be moving into the same temporary accommodation!!!!!:eek:
Church and Community Centre have been designated "temporary accomodation" near me.

The other temporary accomodation planned "might be unsafe", to move anyone into. Those already there are ok!!

Top Bottom