Warning! Evacuate this fire hazard building ASAP!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Strewth. Better knock you fire eating practice in the head old son.

Chris S

Legendary Member
I've just realized that two sides of a tower block that I used to live in weren't accessible by road. There was no way that a turntable platform could have been brought up to the 11th floor where I lived.
I wasn't too happy when I sold my flat at a £10,000 loss. I just feel sorry for the new owner now.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
This is the building i live in. It's an old CO-OP building, built in 1908. The pic' must've been taken soon after it was built. My flat is under that arch on the far right of the picture.
06coop.jpg

Last edited:

winjim

Smash the cistern
I spent this morning sat in a room on the top floor of a building covered in flammable cladding which has failed inspection and is due to be removed. The reason I was there? My annual fire safety lecture. Oh the irony.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
The fire service have just been round again,taking pics of the "dodgy" fire alarms and non fire proof doors. They said the landlord will have to spend many thousands before he can let people back in.
I have till 7pm then they're locking the building up.
There's cask ale bar directly below me. I wonder how it'll affect their business? Not to mention the hairdresser's next to them.

Top Bottom