[Warning - 'wendyball' thread] Will Tevez ever play again

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I should imagine that any other club would've been forced to sell Tevez by now for financial reasons. Given that City have seemingly endless buckets of cash, he's picked the wrong people to fall out with.
Should 'Arry fail to beat his tax evasion rap City will have Bale and Modric in the squad by the end of this month. Spurs will be lucky to bag a Europa League spot.

U

User482

Should 'Arry fail to beat his tax evasion rap City will have Bale and Modric in the squad by the end of this month. Spurs will be lucky to bag a Europa League spot.
From the news reports, H has a lot of explaining to do...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
'arry is probably toast and bang goes the England job with the sentence.

Someone would pay £25m for Tevez and he's 'worth' it in these crazy times if Carrol is 'worth' £35m, Downing £18m and Torres £50m.

The stumbling block is that shyster Joorbachian and Tevez' wages of £200k pw I imagine.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
'arry is probably toast and bang goes the England job with the sentence.
Don't be too sure, we have only heard the prosecution case so far.

The England job will probably be out the window whatever the verdict, even on a not guilty 'Arry will come out looking like an Arthur Daily clone and the FA ain't gonna touch that.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Don't be too sure, we have only heard the prosecution case so far.

The England job will probably be out the window whatever the verdict, even on a not guilty 'Arry will come out looking like an Arthur Daily clone and the FA ain't gonna touch that.

I can't see what his defence can be in that he didn't pay any tax on it but we'll see if he's Harry Houdini.

If you're right and the FA won't touch tainted goods, and they want an Englishman, the field is pretty thin.

mangaman

If you're right and the FA won't touch tainted goods, and they want an Englishman, the field is pretty thin.

Indeed

The only English managers in the Prem in current order are

Redknap
Pardew
Pulis
Hodgson

Not a list that inspires if the FA decide to take our 'Arry out of the equation

Ajay

Veteran
Indeed

The only English managers in the Prem in current order are

Redknap
Pardew
Pulis
Hodgson

Not a list that inspires if the FA decide to take our 'Arry out of the equation
Pulis is Welsh
Bring back Hoddle, he believes in reincarnation doesn't he?

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
I hear Neil Warnock's not busy right now...:whistle:

mangaman

Pulis is Welsh
Bring back Hoddle, he believes in reincarnation doesn't he?

Is he? Oh dear

That narrows the field even more - not that I'm a Pulis fan.

Maybe "big" Sam - who seems to be doing well at West Ham would be good. Hoof a few balls up to Crouchy and we'd be laughing.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Is he? Oh dear

Maybe "big" Sam - who seems to be doing well at West Ham would be good. Hoof a few balls up to Crouchy and we'd be laughing.
Gawd 'elp us - or 'arry at least!

Herbie

Veteran
If you don't like football, please read no further. This thread is not for you.

This morning, I was reading about the continuing saga of Carlos Tevez. It crossed my mind that nobody would ever sign him, he'd never play again maybe.

The guy (or just as likely, his advisor) seems to create too many difficulties for clubs.

Thoughts?

Not many folk would lose any sleep if he never plays again...these footballers nowadays are so minted and overpaid he wouldn't be on the bread line...money has ruined football

U

User482

Is he? Oh dear

The football at West Ham is so depressing, I'd actually give up a fair few league places just to see us play some nicer stuff.

Top Bottom