Was he framed??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Is it any business of ours if he makes an alternative use of his downtube in the privacy of his own hostel room?

gavintc

Guru
I posted this link yesterday and have noted the wide reporting in most newspapers over the last couple of days. Having read the article, I am a little surprised at the punishment. It makes salicious, amusing reading - BUT. He was in a locked bedroom. The cleaners used a master key to gain entry. Surely, what an adult does in his own bedroom, is between him and his own conscience. Does that mean that if in future, someone produces a 'marital aid' in the shape of a bicycle, the 'user' will end up on the sex offenders register. Bizarre.

gavintc

Guru
I posted this link yesterday and have noted the wide reporting in most newspapers over the last couple of days. Having read the article, I am a little surprised at the punishment. It makes salicious, amusing reading - BUT. He was in a locked bedroom. The cleaners used a master key to gain entry. Surely, what an adult does in his own bedroom, is between him and his own conscience. Does that mean that if in future, someone produces a 'marital aid' in the shape of a bicycle, the 'user' will end up on the sex offenders register. Bizarre.

One wonders what else will be found going on in Scotland if all locked bedroom doors are unlocked.

I don't believe you would 'pedal' this tripe here. I think you have 'spoke' out of turn. The gentleman in the article is obviously 'saddled' with problems and has been 'LED' astray. Give the guy a 'brake'.

I seem to be getting my coat a lot these days.....I'll go get it again....;)

I don't believe you would 'pedal' this tripe here. I think you have 'spoke' out of turn. The gentleman in the article is obviously 'saddled' with problems and has been 'LED' astray. Give the guy a 'brake'.

I seem to be getting my coat a lot these days.....I'll go get it again....:blush:

Top Bottom