1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was he framed??

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by gambatte, 15 Nov 2007.

1. gambatte

gambatte Middle of the pack...

2. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Shorts Adjustment Expert

Is it any business of ours if he makes an alternative use of his downtube in the privacy of his own hostel room?

3. Yes, it's hard to see why the police need to be involved. Alright, it's a bit weird but if the man wants to try and shag his tricycle who are we to intefere?

4. gavintc

gavintc Guru

I posted this link yesterday and have noted the wide reporting in most newspapers over the last couple of days. Having read the article, I am a little surprised at the punishment. It makes salicious, amusing reading - BUT. He was in a locked bedroom. The cleaners used a master key to gain entry. Surely, what an adult does in his own bedroom, is between him and his own conscience. Does that mean that if in future, someone produces a 'marital aid' in the shape of a bicycle, the 'user' will end up on the sex offenders register. Bizarre.

5. gavintc

gavintc Guru

I posted this link yesterday and have noted the wide reporting in most newspapers over the last couple of days. Having read the article, I am a little surprised at the punishment. It makes salicious, amusing reading - BUT. He was in a locked bedroom. The cleaners used a master key to gain entry. Surely, what an adult does in his own bedroom, is between him and his own conscience. Does that mean that if in future, someone produces a 'marital aid' in the shape of a bicycle, the 'user' will end up on the sex offenders register. Bizarre.

6. Maz

Maz Guru

I think the bike should be locked up.

7. Maz

Maz Guru

I think the bike should be locked up.

8. Cycling Naturalist

Cycling Naturalist Legendary Member

One wonders what else will be found going on in Scotland if all locked bedroom doors are unlocked.

9. Cycling Naturalist

One wonders what else will be found going on in Scotland if all locked bedroom doors are unlocked.

10. PrettyboyTim

PrettyboyTim New Member

That picture looks almost exactly like my bike... ;)

11. PrettyboyTim

PrettyboyTim New Member

That picture looks almost exactly like my bike... :blush:

12. Cycling Naturalist

Presumably the defendant's bike was seized by the police as "evidence" and then disposed of. When did you buy your bike? Do you find yourself sticking to the saddle? :biggrin:

13. Cycling Naturalist

Presumably the defendant's bike was seized by the police as "evidence" and then disposed of. When did you buy your bike? Do you find yourself sticking to the saddle? :tongue:

14. magnatom

magnatom Guest

I don't believe you would 'pedal' this tripe here. I think you have 'spoke' out of turn. The gentleman in the article is obviously 'saddled' with problems and has been 'LED' astray. Give the guy a 'brake'.

I seem to be getting my coat a lot these days.....I'll go get it again....;)

15. magnatom

magnatom Guest

I don't believe you would 'pedal' this tripe here. I think you have 'spoke' out of turn. The gentleman in the article is obviously 'saddled' with problems and has been 'LED' astray. Give the guy a 'brake'.

I seem to be getting my coat a lot these days.....I'll go get it again....:blush: