Wasped in the head

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Wednesday, on the commute to w*rk, I got arse daggered in the head by a wasp...

07B04C84-1FEA-4BE5-8C24-DADBE0CA2C29.jpeg

A bit of a lump came up within a few hours...

Now, however, those from here who have met me and can vouch for my rugged, but decrepit, good looks, ( :whistle: ) would fail to recognise me at the moment.
The initial lump, though itchy as feck, has gone down but has spread across my once lovely phizog :B)

F558AB18-7A8C-4CED-9205-371D017372AF.jpeg

‘ware the flying chavs!!

:evil:

classic33

Leg End Member

View attachment 425392

Now, however, those from here who have met me and can vouch for my rugged, but decrepit, good looks, ( :whistle: ) would fail to recognise me at the moment.
The initial lump, though itchy as feck, has gone down but has spread across my once lovely phizog :B)

View attachment 425393

‘ware the flying chavs!!

Keep your cycle clips on at all times, there's some sensitive areas they can get.

Globalti

Legendary Member
It's not a reaction to the venom it's a secondary bacterial infection. Wasps hang around in some pretty dirty places. Get to the Dr for a course of antibiotics pronto, that's worryingly close to your brain. If you can't see your GP go to Urgent Care this morning.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
It's not a reaction to the venom it's a secondary bacterial infection. Wasps hang around in some pretty dirty places. Get to the Dr for a course of antibiotics pronto, that's worryingly close to your brain. If you can't see your GP go to Urgent Care this morning.
It’s the fluid from the initial swelling that’s working its way down my face.
I can’t feel it, just see it!

D

Deleted member 1258

View attachment 425392

View attachment 425393

‘ware the flying chavs!!

Ouch! :hugs:

I got stung on the lip a few years ago, this is the morning after.

20160919_073806.jpg

Top Bottom