Watch this space for bad overtakes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rob3rt

Man or Moose!
Sh*t happens.

"I've got you on camera, I'm going to call the police" as a 1st reaction makes you look like a right knobber, lol

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Sh*t happens.

"I've got you on camera, I'm going to call the police" as a 1st reaction makes you look like a right knobber, lol

Aye, I dont think "I'm calling the police" was quite the right thing to do. I probably should have just left it with the camera bit.

PK99

Legendary Member
With this one I honestly did nothing wrong. I held primary through the junction

No you didn't.

You approached the cycle box along the feeder lane, which is not primary position, long after the light had turned red (much as you did in another video where you encouraged the left hook). You entered the box just as the light turned and then put yourself in primary in front of the vehicle which subsequently tried to pass you.

a more sensible approach, seeing as you did not know how long you had till the lights changed, would have been to join the queue of traffic.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
With this one I honestly did nothing wrong. I held primary through the junction and waited for the car to park.

http://s1132.photobu...rousdriving.mp4

She attempted to pass me when the lights changed on my right, then tried to undertake me on the left, and finally barged past when I was waiting patiently for the driver ahead to park. She was just one of those people.
LOL what the hell is wrong with that woman?
Obviously worried that you where going to steal her disabled space!

Is it the quality of the video or did her front passenger side tyre look completely bald?

danger mouse

The bloke parking the Vectra was terrible.

I would have called the Police and called out his reg number
wink.gif

apollo179

With this one I honestly did nothing wrong. I held primary through the junction and waited for the car to park.

She attempted to pass me when the lights changed on my right, then tried to undertake me on the left, and finally barged past when I was waiting patiently for the driver ahead to park. She was just one of those people.

What didnt you just go past the car that was parking ?
Doing stuff like that is why your on a bike rather than in a car.

david k

Hi

so what shes a bad driver, dont taKE ON THE WORLD, JUST STAY WELL BACK AND CALM DOWN, opps sorry bout the caps, clieck the cap button by mistake

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Is it the quality of the video or did her front passenger side tyre look completely bald?

It appears so.
231020110491.jpg

That tire is definately bald.

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
What didnt you just go past the car that was parking ?
Doing stuff like that is why your on a bike rather than in a car.

Well that seems a bit impatient and I was not in a rush and the cars behind me wouldnt have gained anything either. If I had known that the woman behind me had just escaped from a mental hospital, then I might have taken a chance but as I said, it seems a bit impatient. Plus I didnt know if the clot attempting to park the Vectra was just going to cancel his attempt and find another space.

Top Bottom