Water pooling under bottom bracket horror

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

a.twiddler

Veteran
Who is the model for the cape? A bit scary. Either he has no head or it's the invisible man. Would lend a new dimension to "sorry mate, I didn't see you" events

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Reminds me of the time I went into my garage and went weak at the knees when I found a long "Crack" running down the length of the head tube on my best bike. It turned out to be a strand of hair that was clinging to it.
I had something similar with my old Cannondale CAAD5 top tube. That turned out to be scratches in the paintwork. (But I think I will triplecheck letter using a bright light and a magnifying glass - my nearsight isn't fantastic these days!)

carlosfandangus

Über Member
Poor old wafter. He'll spend days and £££'s fixing his bike, only to find it was a leaking radiator in the hallway.
A friends dad had a Citroen with hydraulic suspension, many moons ago, puddle by the back wheel and he thought it was hydraulic fluid, finger in the puddle and a taste test, only to find out it was a neighbours dog that had used his wheel instead of a lampost:laugh:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
A friends dad had a Citroen with hydraulic suspension, many moons ago, puddle by the back wheel and he thought it was hydraulic fluid, finger in the puddle and a taste test, only to find out it was a neighbours dog that had used his wheel instead of a lampost:laugh:
I'd rather taste dog pee than some nasty chemical! :eek:

(Having said that, I still wouldn't be keen! :laugh:)

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I make my own Waxoyl.
There's a real man, right there. How does it taste?

Top Bottom