Waterloo Commuters Xmas Lunch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Thankfully I dind;t make the lists, as Thu is well tricky, Secret Santa at 11.45 followed by crimbo lunch followed by rest of the day off

followed by having to be sober to drive the youngster to football training with West Ham (yes THE West Ham)

unless it snows a lot in which case i don't have to stay sober, still makes the Waterloo drinks highly problematic unless they go until 4 ...

Yep, the West Ham players need a bit of training these days and I sure Tynan Jnr has a better idea then that Mr Grunt.

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
[QUOTE 1233442"]
I have to be home by 7. Which means I can stay 'til 6. :tongue:

Martin's saving my lunch for me. I'm having it on arrival.

[/quote]

I'll be there at 12.45, but can only stay for an hour and a half.

I can stay till 10ish but I'm in a lot of pain from last night. Somehow fell on my tailbone and it hurts!!!

Matt, I'm not letting you out of the pub until at least 5....... :cheers:

Origamist

Legendary Member
I can stay till 10ish but I'm in a lot of pain from last night. Somehow fell on my tailbone and it hurts!!!

Matt, I'm not letting you out of the pub until at least 5....... :cheers:

You're probably the only person big enough to stop me leaving...

I'll order my food when I arrive as I'm starving already and a slice of stollen has not helped!

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
You're probably the only person big enough to stop me leaving...

I'll order my food when I arrive as I'm starving already and a slice of stollen has not helped!

No I am in a very fragile state and incapable of stopping anyone from leaving!!!

I'll be there from about 12 ish if anyone wants to be early.

redjedi

Über Member
Thanks Martin. It was good to meet everyone who turned up, including a few who couldn't make last Friday.

It was a nice way to warm up for my work party afterwards.

Merry Christmas to all commuters.

Origamist

Legendary Member
I had a feeling it was going to be a long session as when I left at 2.15, Martin was on his 4th roast spud, but 5th pint of Peroni...

Tynan

Veteran
Yep, the West Ham players need a bit of training these days and I sure Tynan Jnr has a better idea then that Mr Grunt.

I'll be watching them cane ManU 4-0 n the cup tonight, any day now it'll click (I've been saying that for months mind

The best of both worlds, left the xmas do at 3.30 (it finished at 10.30), rode home in the rain which halfway back turned in snow, got a bit close to cold, in, shower, changed and stright out to drive at 5mph round the North Circ in heavy snow, training more or less called off after an hour because too many kids got cold despite running around

bah

Top Bottom