Waterloo Commuters Xmas Lunch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
As I work around the corner there's a good chance I'll join in. Need to check my calendar.

Abs

The more the merrier Abs. Just fill in the Doodle and let me know your food choice before the 9th.

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
[QUOTE 1233428"]
Do we have a list of attendees, M?
[/quote]

Yep the current list is:

Confirmed on Doodle:
Martint235
User1314
Origamist
Benborp (Ben, I assume you're going to call to sort out your meal but just let them know it's on Martin's table and let me know just for completeness, Ta)
Apertif
Karlos the Jackal
Frank9755
RedJedi
Sig

Possibles not on Doodle yet
HaloJ
Becs
Potsy
Smiler100
Tollers

I'm going to take the afternoon off and maybe even come out of tee-totalness for this one.....:cheers: (it could get messy!!)

redjedi

Über Member
Good work Martin.

I think I'll grab something off the normal menu as I'll be heading to the office xmas dinner at about 4ish*
I don't want to pay to fill myself up, much rather get it for free :hungry:
Go-on, perhaps a bit of Xmas pudding :tongue:

* this will in no way restrict my alcohol in-take

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
Bumping it up again. We now have 8 as confirmed but I need some menu choices (people with an X I've got your choices). I have to confirm with the pub on Thursday this week.

Confirmed on Doodle:
Martint235 (X)
User1314 (X)
Origamist
Benborp (Ben, I assume you're going to call to sort out your meal but just let them know it's on Martin's table and let me know just for completeness, Ta)
Karlos the Jackal
Frank9755 (X)
RedJedi (X)
Sig (X)

Possibles not on Doodle yet
HaloJ
Becs
Potsy
Smiler100
Tollers

I think you'll have to cross me off the possibles list I'm afraid Martin - the way work's going there's no way I'll be able to get away :sad: . Still hoping to make friday though

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
We have a quorum:

Martint235
User1314
Origamist
Benborp
Frank9755
RedJedi
Sig

I will book the table and let them know choices etc tomorrow. Anyone who can make it for a drink is more than welcome!!

I have a half day from work and my last train is at about 11.54pm :rolleyes:

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
We have a slightly smaller quorum than we did have but hopefully at 1pm tomorrow there will be: myself, Ben, Matt, Luke and Sig in the Stage Door!

Shall I bring crackers?

Tynan

Veteran
Thankfully I dind;t make the lists, as Thu is well tricky, Secret Santa at 11.45 followed by crimbo lunch followed by rest of the day off

followed by having to be sober to drive the youngster to football training with West Ham (yes THE West Ham)

unless it snows a lot in which case i don't have to stay sober, still makes the Waterloo drinks highly problematic unless they go until 4 ...

Origamist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 1233442"]
I have to be home by 7. Which means I can stay 'til 6. :tongue:

Martin's saving my lunch for me. I'm having it on arrival.
[/quote]

I'll be there at 12.45, but can only stay for an hour and a half.

Top Bottom