Waterloo Commuters Xmas Lunch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
Is this definitely set for the 16th now.

I'm going to book the day off before someone beats me to it.

Yep I haven't had confirmation from the Stage Door yet but have told them that was the date I wanted. If I don't hear before Monday will go back in particularly if Australia lose at the weekend. (Landlord is an Aussie)

frank9755

Cyclist
Just seen this - can I come too?

Frank

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
Ok so far we have 9 confirmed for 1pm on the 16th Dec at the Stage Door, Waterloo. If anyone else is interested please fill in the column on Doodle (Doodle) just so I can keep track of who is coming along etc.

The Xmas menu is attached hopefully (but this gave me problems before). I've asked them to confirm whether or not their normal lunch menu will be available but still waiting to hear.

For Xmas lunches, I would suggest avoiding the buffet. Not because it isn't any good (it's pretty fantastic) but because in a full pub, it may be difficult stopping other people nicking the food. I have to confirm Xmas lunches by the 9th Dec. They haven't asked for a deposit yet but I imagine they will do so please be prepared. It will most likely be £10 per person.

Any questions please post or PM me.

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
Hi all,

Just a reminder to get your orders to me by the 9th Dec. There will be a normal menu as well that I'll post up tomorrow.

There won't be Xmas crackers provided, however they do think it'd be a great idea if we brought some ourselves!

M

Top Bottom