We Did It!!!! :-)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
Cheers everyone! And no, no smokes or pancakes, alll I got to see of Amsterdame was the hostel, a fastfood place and the corner shop (and obviously the town centre riding through it). Those dutch cyclists ride like maniacs tho. Don't think they were very impressed with us blocking up their cycle paths... :ohmy:

Here is a link to some of the pics, if anybody wants to have a look:

http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=32301007904&view=all

Strangely enough, it looks reasonably dry on them....

Oh, and thanks a lot for your donation Helen, really appreciate it!!!! :biggrin:

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
We only used facebook because it was the easiest way to compile everyones pictures in one place, but it appears you need an account to actually see them...hmph...not good...

P.S. Signature duly updated... hehe... There is a 70 mile sportive and a 15 mile family option as well if anybody fancies it round here!!!

longers

Legendary Member
Well done PP ;).
It was a bit windy on your first day eh?

When is the Wheels for Wildlife? Tempted I am for that if I'm available.

OP
OP
punkypossum

punkypossum

Donut Devil
First day was fine, all the other days were really windy, ferry on the way home was so bouncy we all had to go to bed. Fortunately it was only a headwind on day 2!

Here is the wheels for wildlife link (think I got it wrong, the longest is only about 50miles - was 70 last year), sunday 15 June for anybody interested. I'll be sticking with a tame 30miler I think!!!

Top Bottom