Weather

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I could never trust the judgement of someone who has already emigrated - from the relative sunshine of Italia, to this grey, wet, cold, windy s**tehouse of a place!! What possessed you? :laugh:
Adventure mainly ^_^
I really don't mind the weather here though.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Adventure mainly ^_^
I really don't mind the weather here though.
You're obviously made of tougher stuff than me, Mr FWC (apart from Tuesdays misguided folly on a MTB in the snow).
Actually I do love it here too, on those 3 days during the summer when the weather God shines upon us. When it's good, it's REALLY good. Roll on June :sun:. Not forgetting September and PFS too... ;)

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Its got down to Leicester now, unreal gusts and then calm

arch684

Veteran
I put the turbo away at the start of the month,looks like it's coming back out.High winds and snowing now British summer time,That's a joke

Davos87

Guru
Pig sick of it and so frustrating. Can't remember a ride for the past 6 months without it being windy. Went out the other day and with my bike having deep section rims in a couple of occasions felt myself being blown into the road towards the traffic. It really unnerved me and have no wish to repeat it.
Come on proper spring... Where art thou?

classic33

Leg End Member
Pig sick of it and so frustrating. Can't remember a ride for the past 6 months without it being windy. Went out the other day and with my bike having deep section rims in a couple of occasions felt myself being blown into the road towards the traffic. It really unnerved me and have no wish to repeat it.
Come on proper spring... Where art thou?
Delayed until next year.

Top Bottom