weekend ride?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bicyclos

Part time Anorak
In work tomorrow ( Sat ) for a rush job. Up at 4.00am. Going out for a ride on Sunday to catch up on the lost commuting day's from previous weeks.

Trickedem

Guru
I'm intending to do a 200k ride on Sunday. It's either up to Saffron Walden or down to Dover, yet to be decided

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
riding around Cyprus:bicycle:
*envies*

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
You do need to reserve a bike space on East Coast.
Having said that, while I've been asked if I have a reservation, no-one's ever asked to look at it!

Get In The Van

Nowt today, looking at potential new places to live although reading my local forum, the ice queeen was again out laying her carpet down, a few scrapes and bruises had by some folks, tomorrow i hope to go out on the club run, no idea where its going and its to be a strong breeze shall we say all day.
First run with the new club if all goes well! :thumbsup:

We do a very similar thing and it works well. You need to have some experienced ride leaders to make it a success. Our skyride leaders do ours and they're brilliant.

Turned out to be a good day despite some very icy conditions, which I thought may have put some off. I think we got at least 8 new faces including 4 ladies. A very social but shortish ride of around 17 miles with a coffee stop. All seemed to enjoy it, and looks like they will be back next week for more.

OP
OP
ruffers

ruffers

Veteran
Turned out to be a good day despite some very icy conditions, which I thought may have put some off. I think we got at least 8 new faces including 4 ladies. A very social but shortish ride of around 17 miles with a coffee stop. All seemed to enjoy it, and looks like they will be back next week for more.

That's great seeing even more new faces on the scene, how long did the ride take you all including stopping

Top Bottom