Weight watchers 2022

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Anyone else losing the will to live reading this thread now?
Mod Note:
I see what @potsy means.
I could separate the various Keto and other of topic posts in a new thread, but it's quite time consuming because I'm not familiar with the subject.
Of course, of topic answers to the op could be avoided, cheers :smile:

Etern4l

To autophagy or not to autophagy that is the question.

Never mind the other benefits of fasting; reduction of inflammation, the increase in HGH, the boosting of cognitive function, the weight loss, and for all you athletes out there an increase in VO2.

Research confirms 16:8 is about as affective as mild caloric restriction for weight loss, but that's pretty low on autophagy. The benefits of longer fasts in terms of sustained weight less are more questionable (to put it mildly), but happy to be proved otherwise by some serious research, as I have tried it many times and would love it if it somehow worked for sustained weight loss (given all the other benefits).

Edit: I refreshed and noticed another another page of posts, including some pretty ridiculous ones plus the mod advice above. Yeah, it's def enough. Carpe adipem et cibum keto folks!

Last edited:

Fat Lars

Research confirms 16:8 is about as affective as mild caloric restriction for weight loss, but that's pretty low on autophagy. The benefits of longer fasts in terms of sustained weight less are more questionable (to put it mildly), but happy to be proved otherwise by some serious research, as I have tried it many times and would love it if it somehow worked for sustained weight loss (given all the other benefits).

Edit: I refreshed and noticed another another page of posts, including some pretty ridiculous ones plus the mod advice above. Yeah, it's def enough. Carpe adipem et cibum keto folks!
Like i've said before we completely disagree. There it is.

Top Bottom