Weird day.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gwylan

Veteran
Yes those are the same.I cannot for the life of me understand how it has started,Saturday morning with two mates i demolished an all you can eat Toby Carvery breakfast,and was laughing and talking for over two hours.

Not much to do with anything else.

It's the crystals in the semi circular canals in your head. Simplistically you have too many and need to get rid of a few. The exercises do that. Well, works for me
I was falling down in the street when I was stone cold sober. Everyone else thinks differently of course

I get to notice the symptoms earlier and do the exercises as a prophylaxis. I just like that word.

Courage mon brave. An excuse to get a stylish walking stick too

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Courage mon brave. An excuse to get a stylish walking stick too
I bought a stick early in my cancer diagnosis,i was getting a sharp pain in my groin which has turned out to be a hernia,,which i was so happy to have,as in my ignorance i thought it was a cancerous swollen lymph node,now i can get tiddly and blame it on vertigo.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Take it easy postie - you wouldn't want something like this to happen to you...

My ex suffered a bout of that. She got up in the middle of the night for a pee and came round a few minutes later on her bathroom floor with a nasty head injury. She had got very giddy, fallen over and...

... BROKEN THE BATHROOM WASHBASIN WITH HER HEAD AS SHE FELL!!! :eek:

I didn't believe it until I saw the damage to her head and the washbasin. (I'm assuming that she hadn't arbitrarily decided to smack the basin with a hammer and headbutt the wall! :whistle::laugh:)

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
A little follow up today.I decided to ring the Health Centre after something that happened at George's last night.I have just got back to visiting.But once a week and only two hours.We have nothing to talk about twice a week,when we both are not circulating as much.So his house was like a furnace last night,it was lovely,plus i was wearing my thermal top.Well in that heat i still shivered and was cold.So today i was checked over.i have a slightly raised temperature and an infection.She took my Cancer card details and would be phoning them.I also have again swollen feet and ankles not yet back up to the knees.She also sent mt to Chapel Allerton Hospital for blood tests.So here we go again.it cannot come back that quick i think i have caught something off Mrs P's virus of the past two weeks.So here we go again.The Doctor was superb,it seems i am still in a period of uncertainty regarding catching things.

Top Bottom