Weird Dreams

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Any budding Freudians here that want to have a crack at this...

Last night I dreamt I was delivering a pizza by bicycle, to Cheryl Baker of Bucks Fizz fame.

She refused to pay because, on opening the pizza box, she discovered that the pizza was folded in half.

Ironically, all this took place while “Land of Make-believe” was playing in the background

This has to rate as one of the most bizarre dreams I can remember

What weird dreams have you had?

Last edited:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I think it means you want to sell all your bikes....

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
OK.. this one's weird. It was one of those dreams where you dream you've just woken up.

I woke up and picked up a hacksaw blade from next to my bed which I used it to flatten the nobbly bits of my ankles. Then I thought 'sh!t what have I done?' and tried to repair the damage by pulling on a pair of socks to hold the flappy bits of flesh in place over my hacked off ankles.

When i actually woke up, the dream seemed so real and vivid that I spent a few moments thinking "Sh!t what have I done?!" before plucking up the courage to check that i hadn't actually hacked off my ankles. I hadn't.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
I was surprised to learn Cheryl Baker is now 64.
I'll bet thirty years ago the dream would have taken on an entirely different format!

Dave7

Legendary Member
Years ago I was dreaming that it was the 'end of the world' and food was running out. I went into a shop and queued up for a sandwich. When I got to the head of the queue there was just one sandwich left. I was part way through ordering it when a guy (who I actually knew**) push in a tried to grab it. I then grabbed his shirt front and punched him in the face................................only what I had done was grabbed Mrs Dave's nighty, dragged her up and punched HER in the face. Fortunately a) she sort of realised what was happening and dodged the worst part and b) she believed it really was a dream :smile:
**the guy was btw a real sh*t.

classic33

Leg End Member
OK.. this one's weird. It was one of those dreams where you dream you've just woken up.

I woke up and picked up a hacksaw blade from next to my bed which I used it to flatten the nobbly bits of my ankles. Then I thought 'sh!t what have I done?' and tried to repair the damage by pulling on a pair of socks to hold the flappy bits of flesh in place over my hacked off ankles.

When i actually woke up, the dream seemed so real and vivid that I spent a few moments thinking "Sh!t what have I done?!" before plucking up the courage to check that i hadn't actually hacked off my ankles. I hadn't.
Premonition?

Dave7

Legendary Member
Any budding Freudians here that want to have a crack at this...

Last night I dreamt I was delivering a pizza by bicycle, to Cheryl Baker of Bucks Fizz fame.

She refused to pay because, on opening the pizza box, she discovered that the pizza was folded in half.

Ironically, all this took place while “Land of Make-believe” was playing in the background

This has to rate as one of the most bizarre dreams I can remember

What weird dreams have you had?
Was this the young Cheryl or the older Cheryl ?
And if she wouldn't pay did you have to give her a free one ?

classic33

Leg End Member
I was doing a parachute jump, when the chute failed to open. I hit the floor hard as a result.

In real life, I'd fallen out of bed.

Whilst not quite a dream. Being pushed in a chair, no wheels, from the back of an ambulance. Both arms were fastened down, with my other arm fastened up to the right shoulder.

Top Bottom