Weird Dreams

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris S

Legendary Member
I keep dreaming that I've been awake all night and that I'm going to be exhausted the next day.
Then the alarm goes off and actually wakes me up.

Any budding Freudians here that want to have a crack at this...

Last night I dreamt I was delivering a pizza by bicycle, to Cheryl Baker of Bucks Fizz fame.

She refused to pay because, on opening the pizza box, she discovered that the pizza was folded in half.

Ironically, all this took place while “Land of Make-believe” was playing in the background

This has to rate as one of the most bizarre dreams I can remember

What weird dreams have you had?
ah, thanks for starting this thread, often wondered about doing.
Since you are putting yourself on the couch.
First question - have you ever fancied Ms Baker?

(I dream a lot by the way - especially if I have drunk no alcohol, and often especially if I have drunk some sleepytime tea - some of my dreams my even be fit for the family forum that is cchat)

ah, just realised that, at least until very recently, this was a very old thread.

Last edited:

irw

Quadricyclist
I was doing a parachute jump, when the chute failed to open. I hit the floor hard as a result.

In real life, I'd fallen out of bed.

Whilst not quite a dream. Being pushed in a chair, no wheels, from the back of an ambulance. Both arms were fastened down, with my other arm fastened up to the right shoulder.

I realise this post is now a year old, so your memory may be a little hazy, but by my reckoning, that makes three arms?!

Top Bottom