Weirdest Film

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Eraserhead

La Grande Bouffe

La_Grande_Bouffe.jpg

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Jan Svankmajer? It's great!
agreed... the caterpillar darning itself on the mushroom is genius!

I once introduced a friend to Doc Savage: The Man of Bronze... (It's a daft laugh) halfway through he just left, claiming it to be 'too weird for me' :laugh:
Terry Gilliam's Brazil has also had the WTF response a few times... but understandably so.
I've tried to watch The Imaginarium of Dr Parnasuss a couple of times and got halfway through and thought 'this is too weird' and turned it off. :blush:

Eraserhead
Yep, that's f*cking weird... I'm not sure if the naturally sourced autumn hallucinogenics made it more or less weird though... although i suspect the latter. :shy:

This ones worth a look for those of you who like the slightly odd...

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Leningrad Cowboys Go America.

Me and the Doris watched this at (I think) the BFI at Southbank. Cinema capacity is around 400, which makes it pretty lonely when you're the only two people in there.

A pal of mine went to a trade conference where the (genuine) Leningrad Cowboys were the entertainment at the Nokia evening piss-up

Last edited:

Levo-Lon

Guru
I loved Donny Darco..ive watched some weird films but my head isnt playing ball today

View: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZyBaFYFySk

gbb

Legendary Member
Deception was a very good film, the characters were odd, weird, the whole film had an odd ambience. Loved it..but strange.

Top Bottom