Weirdest Film

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I'm not a film watcher that much but these stick in my mind, but I can't think of the names-

An American film where the car gets followed by a driverless truck

And

The one where the girl gets followed by the red ballon ( I think...)

Both utterly pointless!

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
I'm not a film watcher that much but these stick in my mind, but I can't think of the names-

An American film where the car gets followed by a driverless truck

And

The one where the girl gets followed by the red ballon ( I think...)

Both utterly pointless!

Duel but the truck did have a driver, you just didn't see him, The red balloon, but it was a boy.

Duel was one of my choices in the fave films thread, I think it's excellent, Dennis Weaver (McCloud) is brilliant.

The Red Balloon is a classic, only a short film but it has meaning and stuff.

Just shows you, one mans meat and all that...

Last edited:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Duel but the truck did have a driver, you just didn't see him, The red balloon, but it was a boy.

Duel was one of my choices in the fave films thread, I think it's excellent, Dennis Weaver (McCloud) is brilliant.

The Red Balloon is a classic, only a short film but it has meaning and stuff.

Just shows you, one mans meat and all that...

Don't tell me that was in a film?

Hitchington

Lovely stuff
Edward Penishands

NSFW (probably)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-WMkIfGvJc

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
Yep, that was going to be mine. Mesmerising weird, just leaves you thinking WTF ???

I think part of Eraserhead was possibly Lynch's views of married life and having a child. It was not a good portrayal of it, I need to watch it again.

The other really strange film that I have no desire to watch again and is way more disturbing is Videodrome. Years since I watched that, what I remember of it I really don't want to watch it again, way ahead of its time if my memory is right.

Last edited:
Top Bottom