Weirdest Film

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Eyes Wide Shut.

What was that about?

Now that was quite something.. a film so bad that even Nichole Kidman getting her kit off failed to redeem it.

I think said Ms K is a terrific actress by the way, and usually brings something even to some of the poorer hollywood stuff.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks

must get a copy ...

That film is truly awesome, I didn't find it really that weird though, then again I don't really like run of the mill films.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Phastasm? A horror/scifi film from the Seventies that was completely incomprehensible. I think it was cobbled together from a load of footage from other films. We settled into the usual routine of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Death Weekend shortly after giving it Five Turkeys.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
That film is truly awesome, I didn't find it really that weird though, then again I don't really like run of the mill films.

I personally don't find it weird either - just the reaction of other people ^_^

Yes truly awesome - only got a 'VHS - copied' version must update
(though have the soundtrack CD:wacko:)

AndyRM

XOXO
Phastasm? A horror/scifi film from the Seventies that was completely incomprehensible. I think it was cobbled together from a load of footage from other films. We settled into the usual routine of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Death Weekend shortly after giving it Five Turkeys.

Phantasm V is on the cards you'll be pleased to know!

Personally I love the series, and most of Coscarelli's films. Bubba Ho-Tep is a great one, and definitely weird.

Set in a nursing home, it's got Elvis (who claims it was a stunt double that died)and a black JFK (after his assassination he was patched up, dyed black and abandoned) fighting an ancient Egyptian mummy who preys on the elderly.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Phantasm V is on the cards you'll be pleased to know!

Personally I love the series, and most of Coscarelli's films. Bubba Ho-Tep is a great one, and definitely weird.

Set in a nursing home, it's got Elvis (who claims it was a stunt double that died)and a black JFK (after his assassination he was patched up, dyed black and abandoned) fighting an ancient Egyptian mummy who preys on the elderly.

Love Bubba Ho-Tep

andyfraser

Über Member
Most of my favourite films are weird: Eraserhead, Inland Empire, Lost Highway, Videodrome, Naked Lunch and many more.

I'll also add Begotten, Un Chien Andalou and Society.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
...Bubba Ho-Tep is a great one, and definitely weird.

Haven't heard of that one, looks great!

+ to Bubba Ho-Tep.

And let's add Zardoz
zq1bry9.jpg

Top Bottom