Welcome to @hill wimp

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I'd go for red because ... it's red. I'm 3 years old and I like red. :smile:
Those of us with long memories know that red is the colour of the really cheap and nasty built-down-to-a-price single-speed they originally issued alongside the 3-speed (black with red letters) and 5-speed (black with white letters) in order to get some momentum behind the brand.

So red is not the colour.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
That's great.

I was just concerned that you didn't know what the S was, and I played with the builder a few months ago so I could enter a competition, and I still understand the letter/number model descriptions.

Enjoy your new ride. Tempest looks great. I'd go for red because ... it's red. I'm 3 years old and I like red. :smile:

This was what i built a few weeks ago and it came out at £1170.00.

https://www.brompton.com/Buy/Help-me-choose/Recommended/846648

Evans will price match, even on the C2W Scheme, so make sure you print out the spec and price you want and push the person in Evans.

Interesting, the closest Evans get on their web page to what i built is this which comes out at £1210 upwards and with a small colour choice.

https://www.evanscycles.com/brompton-p6r-2016-folding-bike-EV204189

Hill Wimp

Evans will price match, even on the C2W Scheme, so make sure you print out the spec and price you want and push the person in Evans.
I have printed off my build, changing the colour to Tempest Blue and will go into Evans on Friday to see what they say. :okay:

I am off to the local Brompton dealer this morning to have another ride :hyper:

Hill Wimp

Not sure it's going to replace my tourer however but it's going to be fun.

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
image.jpeg
Not sure it's going to replace my tourer however but it's going to be fun.
Why not? It replaced mine....

Top Bottom