well bang goes that one

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
EDIT.. missed the post saying you have a bike , the subway is a great bike for the money and sounds leg getting your leg over a bike has ( well you get the idea ) .

back to my misguided post :smile:

You got a bike to get to work on till you get another one ?I could lend you a rigid MTB but i doubt it would be big enough as i am 5 foot 7 "
Have just read about it . The bike is never actually yours until the "hire" period is over is that right ???
If it get stolen on C2W i am sure you are responsible for it so crashing a bike would come under the same rules, you still got to pay for it.

OP
OP
Biglad82

Biglad82

EDIT.. missed the post saying you have a bike , the subway is a great bike for the money and sounds leg getting your leg over a bike has ( well you get the idea ) .

back to my misguided post :smile:

You got a bike to get to work on till you get another one ?I could lend you a rigid MTB but i doubt it would be big enough as i am 5 foot 7 "

If it get stolen on C2W i am sure you are responsible for it so crashing a bike would come under the same rules, you still got to pay for it.

Cheers for the info on
C2W and Thanks for the offer cyberknight, very much appreciated buddy, but seeing as your "ONLY" 5''7 and even worse coming from "Derbyshire" I can't accept the offer....... ;) :tongue:

Powely

Sorry to say the phone call didn't happen :sad:............ we went for a drink last night instead :smile: :smile: :smile: and next Tue when her fella on nights were off out.......... tut tut tut naughty girl

Haha naughty nurse! There's one for you to tick off the fantasy list! :whistle:

Bman

Guru
Let me get this straight:

Your crank snapped on a C2W bike that is less than 1 year old? Was it well maintained?

If so, I'd expect a replacement. Cranks shouldnt break in their first year of use. Thats Not Fit for Purpose.

OP
OP
Biglad82

Biglad82

It would get a good thrashing everyday, 70mi a week just commuting, it was ridden hard n fast everyday too, a lot of power going through it on the hills, bike was very well maintained also, returning would have been an option had I have still had proof of purchase... Oh and it wasn't a C2W bike

Top Bottom