Well I never expected this !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ozboz

ozboz

Guru
I’ve Ridden it it 6 miles from Kingston to Richmond, there are a few more problems , but I’ll buy new replacements and get it ready for commuting ,

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Fantastic!

I had the petrol tank stolen off my moped when I left my moped chained up for an hour in the local town. I reported it stolen but the Police just recorded the theft and I began to push it home [about 3 miles]. On the way another lad on a motorbike stopped to ask what was up- he asked loads of questions, mainly about had I or anyone else seen who took it. Thought it was odd and remembered the number plate on the bike and told the police. They went round and nabbed the lad in his garage with my tank... apparently thieves sometimes return to the scene to check for any witnesses...

Ashanti

It's that to hear that a stolen bike can be recovered. I am very happy for you.

Unfortunately, my bike was stolen last week. I had locked it in a bike rack when I returned it had been stolen. I was not aware that you could register your and so I had not registered it. I loved that bike. In my search, I went on Gumtree and there it was for sale. It pained me to see it. Anyway, I contacted the police and they said they needed a warrant and that it would take a month. :sad:

Top Bottom