Well someone has to.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
But you were also asking for a Yorkshire National Park cycle jersey only last month!
You’re been a very greedy postman!

Last edited:
The fat man in red doesn't exist. Accept it and move on.

1502920_090816-ap-star-trek-img.jpg

Scotty did put on a bit of weight in later years .... but I can't believe he didn't exist.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
The fat man in red doesn't exist. Accept it and move on.

Nobber.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
He did and he didn't. He put himself into a continuous loop on the transporter system.

A passing thought - the transporter basically maps every atom in one place then replicates it in another so wouldn't it be easy for it to replicate someone with a bit less fat or a bit better musculature?

Similarly, would transporter technology render toilets obsolete? Just "transport" waste directly out of the colon. Would be good for treating tumours too I expect.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
A passing thought - the transporter basically maps every atom in one place then replicates it in another so wouldn't it be easy for it to replicate someone with a bit less fat or a bit better musculature?

Similarly, would transporter technology render toilets obsolete? Just "transport" waste directly out of the colon. Would be good for treating tumours too I expect.

View: https://youtu.be/YXVWNYommJQ

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
But you were also asking for a Yorkshire National Park cycle jersey only last month!
You’re been a very greedy postman!

You are correct,but at the moment i cannot find the front and back lengths of said jersey i am a long old g eet.

Top Bottom