"Well, *that* was a let-down."

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

djb1971

Legendary Member
The new Star Wars films

Blair Witch Project

What a pile of sh1te

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
nilling said:
Have never walked out of a cinema - though have fallen asleep in plenty - it's an age thing!

I managed to fall asleep during the first of the new Star Wars trilogy much to my wife's amazement. Our kids had their hands over their ears and the bass was making diaphragms rattle. My snores couldn't compete with the sound system but I don't think that I missed much.

U

User482

vernon said:
Blair Witch Project.....zzzzzz......zzzzz...zzzzzz

Seconded. A truly terrible film.

HelenD123

Legendary Member
+1 for Atonement. It's the only film I've been seriously tempted to walk out of butI was with friends and it would have been rude to. It really dragged, and Keira Knightley's cut glass English accent just grated on my nerves.

U

User482

HelenD123 said:
+1 for Atonement. It's the only film I've been seriously tempted to walk out of butI was with friends and it would have been rude to. It really dragged, and Keira Knightley's cut glass English accent just grated on my nerves.

If it's any consolation, it took me longer to read the book than it took you to watch the film, and the book wasn't much cop either.

And I didn't even get to look at Keira Knightly.

peanut

I can't remember what the DVD was called but it was absolutely cronic. It was so bad we watched less than 5 minutes and took it back to the rental shop.

Over the next 3 months I rented it again twice more by mistake .;)
Both times Mrs peanut and I sat down to enjoy our movie only to realise 3 minutes in I had rented the same bloody movie yet again:biggrin:

Top Bottom