"Well, *that* was a let-down."

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chromatic

Legendary Member
dibdab said:
Pulp Fiction, i never understood the hype around that pile of DooDah!;)
+1

Chromatic

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
That one with the Timewarp in it ... what's that called*? Whatever, I thought it was rubbish.
Blade Runner - couldn't get on with that at all.
Most films which are based on a book I find disappointing. Books are much more my thing.

*Rocky Horror Show. What a pile of toss.
Just seen this post too and another +1.
Also Independence Day, what a load of crap that was.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Fell asleep on a North Sea ferry whilst watching that space film with Bruce Willis, Liv Tyler and J-Lo's ex. Fell asleep again watching it on the return trip. Hired it as a dvd a few months ago to finally watch it, .......... and fell asleep again!!!

Guess I am not meant to see it?

Daughter talked the whole family into going to see Charlie's Angels. After about half an hour we were all falling asleep. It's the only film we've ever collectively decided to walk out on.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
JarJar Binks we love you....NOT

ComedyPilot said:
Fell asleep on a North Sea ferry whilst watching that space film with Bruce Willis, Liv Tyler and J-Lo's ex. Fell asleep again watching it on the return trip. Hired it as a dvd a few months ago to finally watch it, .......... and fell asleep again!!!

Guess I am not meant to see it?
That'll be Armageddon;)....Liv Tyler isn't bad though:becool:B).Also any pointless remake [I mean WHY?]:ohmy:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Fnaar said:
Also "This Is England"...

+1
Absolute dog do-do

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Shaun of the dead...
And that other Simon Pegg bollocks about the coppers.
Titanic was a dreadful load of old tosh.

But, Love Rocky Horror and Pulp Fiction is class. Takes all sorts I guess.

Fortunately I'm very selective with watching films as I tend to find that most are barely worth sleeping through...

Oh god. I paid to see Shaun Of The Dead. Clearly I'd erased the memory. Utter b8ll*cks. I could only hate it more if that dog's mingepiece Ricky Gervaise had made an appearance. ;)

Baggy and I spent New Years Eve watching Jacques Tati in Belle De Jour. That's an hour and a half of my life I'm never going to get back... :ohmy:

Crackle said:
So far Chuffy, you've listed most of my favourite films :ohmy:
Oh dear. Belle de Jour, seriously? Farting Frenchmen doing the same thing over and over and over again with extra chickens? I question your taste sir...

Oh and 300. A very nasty film indeed...;)

No with you on Belle Du Jour and 300 probably has it as the worst film ever made and actually released but I potesteth at The Matrix and Shaun Of The Dead, though the follow up, policeman sent to the country (title?) one was a waste of my life too.

Crackle said:
No with you on Belle Du Jour and 300 probably has it as the worst film ever made and actually released but I potesteth at The Matrix and Shaun Of The Dead, though the follow up, policeman sent to the country (title?) one was a waste of my life too.
I've kind of softened a bit on the Matrix, although the hype at the time had me boggle eyed at how crap it actually was. Ok, so it looked cool....:ohmy:

Top Bottom