Well that's 1000 miles this year

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fubar

Guru
Well done fella! That's a grand total for only April - think you should set your sights on 5000, give yourself a proper target...:becool:

S1mon

Well done still a big at zero for me torn cartilidge seen to that . Although 3 1/2 weeks in I am now allowed to do 20 minutes with very low resistance on the turbo so all may not be lost... But need to get back ASAP dont realise how good cycling was for weight maintenance !!!!

OP
OP
Part time cyclist

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Well done still a big at zero for me torn cartilidge seen to that . Although 3 1/2 weeks in I am now allowed to do 20 minutes with very low resistance on the turbo so all may not be lost... But need to get back ASAP dont realise how good cycling was for weight maintenance !!!!

Keep up the good work and you will be back to full fitness soon then the world is your lobster :smile:

OP
OP
Part time cyclist

Part time cyclist

Über Member
Cycling for pleasure..... I go out at lunch times and try to hit 20 miles haven't got there yet! Early Sunday mornings for 40 to 50 miles , had a couple of solo long rides I.e 103 mile round trip to the coast, I am booked on the lindon to Brighton, looking to do some of the fnrttc rides and a tri layer in the year :smile:

mark c

Über Member
Good going i,m up to 796 so i should hit the Grand next month.

Holdsworth

Über Member
Well done, I passed the 1k for the year on Friday and still going. This is the first year that I've measured my mileage so I have nothing to compare it to. Hoping to rack up 4k by the end in all.

I wonder if people only count commuting mileage or use their leisure/utility mileage as I do?

simon.r

Person
Well done. 517 for me and a week into another lay-off, for reasons I won't go into. Frustratingly, every time I get into doing a decent weekly mileage something happens that sets me back.

OP
OP
Part time cyclist

Part time cyclist

Über Member
good effort. Your target of 2000 needs to be revised to at least 4000. I went through my 1000 exactly 1 week earlier this year compared to last.
Good going keep up the good work.....
Well done, I passed the 1k for the year on Friday and still going. This is the first year that I've measured my mileage so I have nothing to compare it to. Hoping to rack up 4k by the end in all.

I wonder if people only count commuting mileage or use their leisure/utility mileage as I do?
I count only pleasure/ training milage. As I no longer use my bike to commute as I have now been given a company car, so I have to use that

Well done. 517 for me and a week into another lay-off, for reasons I won't go into. Frustratingly, every time I get into doing a decent weekly mileage something happens that sets me back.
That's crap mate hope I gets good again soon.

Top Bottom