Were the moon landings faked.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

outlash

also available in orange
It doesn't. Australia as a geologically shares a plate with New Guinea. But the common definition of Australia is a country in the wider continent of Australasia\Oceania, none of which are on or near the North American plate.

Joey Shabadoo

My pronouns are "He", "Him" and "buggerlugs"
Continents are a bit of a moveable feast for a start;

Moveable feast - continents, tectonic plates ...

dbr2xf.jpg

Sesquipedalian
OK, had to google this.

Apparently it means "polysyllabic; long". A lovely, ironic word, that is guilty of the crime it is describing.

From the post you called "lefty", here are the words 10 characters or longer. Which are the ones that are giving you trouble?

boundaries
completely
constructs
continents
difference
geological
archipelago
geophysical
politically
conventional
nomenclature
sociopolitical

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
I believe in the moon landings but many don't so I wonder if it would be possible to prove it once and for all but showing the remnants of those landings through a powerful telescope. What do you think?

Reactions: TVC

Drago

Legendary Member
Japan and Russia, neither of who are huge fans of Uncle Sam, have both photographed the remains of the Apollo craft on the surface from orbit. They both even managed to get images of the trails of footprints.

You could do it with a sufficiently enormous Earth based telescope, but at such relatively close range (in astronomical terms) and the close focus required you'll find atmospheric abberation a problem. Fit your giant telescope on a mountain top to make the best of it, but really a low seliocentric orbit is your best bet.

Or build a spaceship and go visit yourself.

Top Bottom