WEST KENT (DA) CYCLISTS’ TOURING CLUB - would like the pleasure of your company at our centenary celebrations

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
100yearsold.jpg

100yearsold2.jpg

100yearsold3.jpg

alicat

Legendary Member
Have fun!

grldtnr

Interesting that West Kent use the county "invicta" crest, when it was the men of East Kent that stood up to William the Conqueror.

As an Essex man ,through & through, I have high suspicions about Kentish man and men of Kent.
They are a rum lot.

grldtnr

Even rummner, if that's a word, i'd say that would apply to the Romney marsh, but that's East Kent & not West Kent, a fiffererent member group, if it still survives.

East Kent DA is no more.

Welcome to CycleChat Philip.

grldtnr

Welcome to CycleChat Philip.

Yes ,indeed welcome to 'the other place' , we have met, our paths have crossed Phil, many years ago ,nice to know your still active.

Any case what's with the secret Squirrel Moniker '007' ?

We do take the Micheal over on this place.

Gwylan

Veteran
Even rummner, if that's a word, i'd say that would apply to the Romney marsh, but that's East Kent & not West Kent, a fiffererent member group, if it still survives.

Romney Marsh is a really pleasant place in so many ways. Including cycling.
There is the low impact, easy cycling. You do have to know which way the wind is blowing though.

It is also a very different dimension.

It's definitely where a portal for arriving aliens is sited. Most of them just stop there and never venture off The Marsh. Seven years there, up close and personal, convinced of that.

Top Bottom