Wester Ross bike with new pictures 08/03

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
If you were to sell it @biggs682 ,I wouldn't bother with eBay.
I would look to actual bike magazines,to attract a buyer who would truly appreciate what it is.
Be a shame if you did sell it,can I just say.

@OskarTennisChampion i normally run a fleet of between 12 - 15 bikes of which there is a hard core of 5 or so proven keepers , the rest are a mixture of ones for sale , awaiting preparation and undergoing testing / evaluation miles .

The testing / evaluation normally lasts 100 + miles where i make a decision on to keep or add to the for sale selection

so as you can see its not a simple process

raleighnut

Legendary Member
It is a beauty though. :becool:

@OskarTennisChampion i normally run a fleet of between 12 - 15 bikes of which there is a hard core of 5 or so proven keepers , the rest are a mixture of ones for sale , awaiting preparation and undergoing testing / evaluation miles .

The testing / evaluation normally lasts 100 + miles where i make a decision on to keep or add to the for sale selection

so as you can see its not a simple process

So you are a man that can get things then ?
I will keep that in mind :thumbsup:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Tyres have arrived

WP_20160310_002.jpg

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
So if you were to keep it, how do you decide which one of your little inner circle to sell? :smile:

thats where it gets awkward @mikeymustard there is a hard core 3 bikes which i wont sell others have to fight for the right based on frame size being useable or spot on

i have just sold one of my Ian Mays only because it was a bit to small but was being kept on rarity value alone , just means i got to find another one in the right size area

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
A bit of tinkering tonight and the new continental tour rides are fitted, upon removal of old inner tubes this stuff came out, some form of puncture proof liner ?

WP_20160310_004.jpg
WP_20160310_003.jpg
WP_20160310_005.jpg

Excellent.
Did they have better ideas back in the day perhaps ?

Top Bottom