Westerley evening TT series, Hillingdon Circuit, west London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Yes, the traffic builds up on that road so it is best to be out of the way by 10 o'clock.
You did the 10 course, which is the same as the start of the 25. It was a bit windy today so the Wendover bypass might have been quite tough, but probably helping you back up the hill, so not as bad as when it is from the East.
Looks like you turned at the right place. On the 25, the second time you go that way you will turn at the earlier roundabout.
Ah thanks for that . Now I've seen the area it will make it easier to read the course instructions . I stopped a few times to shout at my Garmin so not a great time for a 10 :blush:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I've also entered for the 10 at Hillingdon this week . Bit late but it looked like there was still space for club members so why not :smile:

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
Very windy this evening (like last month), I wanted to give up after two laps but persevered to a not great time (just under 27 minutes). HR graph is essentially a straight line from 165 at the start to 185 over the line, I don't know if that is pacing it well or badly. I'm looking forward to a still day.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
This evenings 10 was a bit dryer than the last one

067_zpsdkhr3xxp.jpg

I grabbed the camera after I finished and did more clicking than thinking so the results are not that good but here they are anyway .

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37216799@N05/sets/72157653106648706/

Attachments

• 067_zpsdkhr3xxp.jpg
    067_zpsdkhr3xxp.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 62

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Great pics. TT's used to be my bread and butter. Love to have a pop again on my road bike without any aero kit, but I'm on banned drugs these days. :wacko:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Very windy this evening (like last month), I wanted to give up after two laps but persevered to a not great time (just under 27 minutes). HR graph is essentially a straight line from 165 at the start to 185 over the line, I don't know if that is pacing it well or badly. I'm looking forward to a still day.
ahhh you where there again . You need to have a badge made up saying " I am the JDog " so I can say hello :laugh:

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
This evenings 10 was a bit dryer than the last one

067_zpsdkhr3xxp.jpg

I grabbed the camera after I finished and did more clicking than thinking so the results are not that good but here they are anyway .

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37216799@N05/sets/72157653106648706/

That Ritchey Wheel on the end is my bike :smile:

Attachments

• 067_zpsdkhr3xxp.jpg
    067_zpsdkhr3xxp.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 59

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
ahhh you where there again . You need to have a badge made up saying " I am the JDog " so I can say hello :laugh:

I'm the guy with the white ish beard in the "Belfast" Giro jersey (I'll probably wear it next time, too, because it's the race-fittest jersey I own). I was probably coughing too much afterwards to make small talk. I thought I was dying.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I'm the guy with the white ish beard in the "Belfast" Giro jersey (I'll probably wear it next time, too, because it's the race-fittest jersey I own). I was probably coughing too much afterwards to make small talk. I thought I was dying.
No 40 ? or the guy who stuck his thumb up to me taking photos at the end . It was a good shot but out of focus .

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
It looks like there are still a few places left for tomorrows 10. If you want to give TT a try its a great place to start :okay:

Top Bottom