Westerley evening TT series, Hillingdon Circuit, west London

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
Perfect conditions tonight (maybe still a bit of a breeze), started dead last and did a 26:14, I think, just 3s off my PB. Slightly annoying :biggrin:

1 minute gaps between starts meant that the track seemed much emptier, which was pretty nice. And all the fast guys seemed to have gone early, so I only remember being passed twice.

Thanks Frank and the rest of the team!

(I think I will try the virtual partner on the garmin next time to see if I can beat 26:11)

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
Nah, same top as last time, but I had a shave and a haircut since then. Nice on on the personal best.

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
Anybody any idea where that guy who was taking pictures last night puts his photos, or are they taken for his enjoyment only?

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Anybody any idea where that guy who was taking pictures last night puts his photos, or are they taken for his enjoyment only?
That guy was me and yes they are for my enjoyment only :tongue:
:laugh:
My main pc is out of action at the moment but as soon as its back on i'll up load them to flickr.
I will see if i can pick you out later and put a few in drop box for you . :okay:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Picture of the 17th June here thanks to Keith http://jalbum.net/en/browse/user/album/1632945

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Pictures are so helpful for checking the position you are riding in . I try to take my camera and get pictures for the other riders when I can .

TheJDog

dingo's kidneys
Very hot last night. I lost my HR strap and my cadence sensor has died so I rode on feel. My Garmin's "race" screen only has average speed on it, too, so it was a bit weird. Felt sick after 5 laps. Each lap I kept telling myself "do one more lap and if you feel worse you can stop."

Managed a 25:56, which took about 16 seconds off my PB. Well pleased.

Cuchilo, didn't see your name on the start sheet, so I didn't look for you but it seems you were there again :S

Top Bottom