wet sunday....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cheshire Celt

Legend
Yip going on a sky strong plus ride

paul04

Über Member
I seen the weather forecast for sunday, so thought I would have a long bike ride today, was warm(ish) in the sun, but the head wind was a killer, it was like cycling uphill all the way, went from ashton,upto oldham then around middleton and back home.

Diggs

Veteran
Mini rugby, attending a kid's birthday party and it's sunny here tomorrow. Now I could always leave that bottle of wine and go to bed straight after "The Thick of It",forego any lie-in at all but...........

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I seen the weather forecast for sunday, so thought I would have a long bike ride today, was warm(ish) in the sun, but the head wind was a killer, it was like cycling uphill all the way, went from ashton,upto oldham then around middleton and back home.

That's why i avoided going out today. I saw the bush in the front garden bending back with the wind and thought that tomorrow's rain will be easier than "feels like being pulled back by a magnet or rubber band" strong wind!

Davehateshills

Three reasons why I won't be on the bike on Sunday.....

1. I had a great 30 mile ride today
2. I have seen the weather forecast
3. The rather large vodka that is sat staring at me now!

:dance:

Berties

Fast and careful!
how the weather in the uk differs its been spot on down here on the south coast all weekend,have squeezed in 1/2 centuries on both days,getting a bit cooler but still warm in the sun

Top Bottom