Wet Thursday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PrettyboyTim

According to the Metcheck forecast, we are due a whole lot of rain in the south on Thursday. Their current prediction is 34mm of rain in North London between 3pm and 9pm tomorrow, so I'll have to make sure I remember to pack my rain gear and lights in the morning!

domtyler

Über Member
Great, the one day this week when I could have ridden my fixie! :biggrin:

Maz

Guru
It can pee down as much as it likes on Thursday...I'm in the car - I'll be playing footie after work! Mwahahaha!

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
They were mentioning heavy rain for tomorrow on the TV this morning, but metcheck just gives a few mm instead in Bristol ... I hope Metcheck is right. I have to cycle to Knowle tomorrow up a hill I don't like, and I'm just feeling worn out this week:sad:. I could have done without the extra weight of wet weather gear.

Tynan

Veteran
that's one hell of a lot of rain

day off but it's so I can sit a three hour unseen Constitutional Law exam, finishes at 1.15 so hopefully I'll be home before it starts

it's only water anyway

Plax

Guru
Ha, ha! For a change the weather forecast here is tip top - no rain for tomorrow. Yipee!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

PS I checked Met Office, Net Weather AND Met Check just to make sure ;)

domtyler

Über Member
Well there is no sign of rain in East London this morning so it looks like the fixie will get a ride out after all! :evil:

Top Bottom