Whacked a car window yesterday ... with my ring finger!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
How dare you speak badly about the Vauxhall Nova. My first car and my pride and joy.

Actually I moved onto the Nova from Chevette, so it felt amazing! Although the fact my mum bought it new and it was used to cart me to primary school and back did take off a fair amount of the cool sheen. I actually had my driving lessons and passed my test in that Nova. I flogged it to my sister in the end and she eventually sold it to a G-boy.

MisterStan

Label Required
Actually I moved onto the Nova from Chevette, so it felt amazing! Although the fact my mum bought it new and it was used to cart me to primary school and back did take off a fair amount of the cool sheen. I actually had my driving lessons and passed my test in that Nova. I flogged it to my sister in the end and she eventually sold it to a G-boy.
1.3SR - C321 SAV - i loved that car, drove it like a go-cart.

It takes a lot to break a car window. A ringed finger from a passing bicyclist is not enough of a lot to constitute the prerequisite lotness of a lot.

The driver in the OP scenario sounds dopey and asleep. I do not like Peugeots, apart from the 1960s 204 cabriolet. In sky blue.

I might also add here that I do not hold with the notion of men wearing rings; not even fancy signet rings denoting membership of an aristocratic line.

Particularly not wedding bands - which should be worn only by the woman in a marriage.

In case anyone thinks me wrong on this, might I remind you that in matters of opinion I am never wrong.

Sorry for the slight digression, please continue with the thread. :smile:

Top Bottom