what a bigoted old woman

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by montage, 28 Apr 2010.

1. montage

montage God Almighty

Ahahahahahaha

Nice one Brown :girl:

2. shippers

shippers Senior Member

Bit careless, at least it shows he's human. (ish).

3. guitarpete247

guitarpete247 Just about surviving

Most of us might agree with Gordo but he's been a little silly saying it now.
    Any of you remember Reagan's "We're going to bomb Russia" speech when he thought the mike was off. There will always be this sort of thing when politicians allow the press to give them radio mikes trying to be helpful. The press only want a story and are always ready to pounce.

4. darkstar

darkstar New Member

This is just brilliant, another stab in the heart of Labours campaign :girl:

And no it doesn't show he's human, it shows he's rude and doesn't want to talk to people who actually have tough and engaging questions for him.

5. OP
    OP
    montage

montage God Almighty

and a tit

6. style over speed

style over speed riding a f**king bike

:girl:

It was a Gerald Ratner moment. Its got to be over for him, especially now his PR lady wife has written an apology letter for him.

7. downfader

downfader extimus uero philosophus

Well no. She was a little bigotted. Blaming immigration for some of society's ills. She could have at least checked the facts.

I thought it was quite funny how she jumped the gun on her grand children's university status, them being not even teenage yet.

Theres not a lot I agree with Brown on, but this is one. She was a daft old s*d and sadly he's going to have to be Jesus Christ before the public accept him again.

8. OP
    OP
    montage

montage God Almighty

Not to put a spanner in your works or anything, but I'm pretty sure Jesus ended up crucified by the public

9. downfader

Brown is coming!;)

You just wanna watchout for the second coming! :laugh:

10. OP
    OP
    montage

montage God Almighty

I don't care to talk about the politics of thise...merely laugh at the man

11. OP
    OP
    montage

montage God Almighty

;)
    He has already done plenty of coming....when he raped the pockets of the british public

12. OP
    OP
    montage

montage God Almighty

Also - it has been duely noticed that my last posts are contradictory...apologies.

N.B. three posts in a row is extremely irritating, especially when there is an EDIT button....apologies

13. ward-c

ward-c New Member

hahahaha bbc headline on red button read-" brown mortified by bigot slur" is he mortified he actually said it or mortified he was overheard? the sooner he is ousted the better.

14. Davidc

Davidc Guru

It amazes me that politicians haven't learnt yet that there's no such thing as a mic that's closed (ie off).

8 more days for Cameron and Clegg to join him in the accidentally recorded crass remark of the campaign competition.

I doubt it'll have any effect at all on the election result though.

15. downfader

I thought that said "big old slug"

The things people will throw at him, honestly

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice