What a difference a week makes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

2wd

Canyon Aeroad CF 7.0 Di2
As the weathers been really crap this last week I havn't been on the bike for the last week

First night out tonight was a bit of a struggle,bit out of breath and had to drop it into a few easier gears to get round my keep fit route.

Cant believe how much difference 7 days off the bike has made (or was it my 7 pints and a bokkle of red wine on the company Chrimbo do last night that had an affect :ohmy:)

waggoner

I know how you feel 2wd . I've just got back on my bike after 3 1/2 weeks off due to having an operation on my leg. Even riding to work got me out of breath and thats only 2 miles!!! And the saddle feels like sitting on a rock!! But yes, its amazing how such a little time off can make a difference!!

I want to do 2 100km audex's in march,,so it's now building the leg back up slowly.

I guess hangovers?? don't help..lol..but,still their fun getting..:cheers:, got to be done this time of year.

Mozzy

Oh dear, my 9th day now without a ride. Weather just totally crarp; and tonight 60mph gusts arriving with heavy rain ... again; Yawn. Then the end of the week promises horrendous wind and rain. Ahh well, poor man's chilli it was tonight with a whole tine of barked beans in. Bring it on weather :smile:

Top Bottom