What are you doing for Christmas?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Have a good Christmas, everyone, I'm gonna be off the forum for a few days, see y'all on the other side :smile:

robjh

Legendary Member
I am sitting in armchair viewing an on-line cycling forum. Other members of family are slumped around living room in states of drink-induced coma while brainless crowd-pleaser film blares from TV unwatched. Happy Christmas everyone. Only three more days of this to go....

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I will be spending xmas at home with these

$_35.JPG

as I have a cold and I dont want to give it to everyone else.

I will also be browsing the nonsense that goes on in this forum so I hope you are all entertaining ^_^

screenman

Legendary Member
I will be spending xmas at home with these

$_35.JPG

as I have a cold and I dont want to give it to everyone else.

I will also be browsing the nonsense that goes on in this forum so I hope you are all entertaining ^_^

You and me both, getting a cold for me brings on dizzy spells, which means like earlier today I can fall off of the floor. 4th day in bed and bored silly.

Get well soon.

screenman

Legendary Member
What is the forum called?^_^

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
You and me both, getting a cold for me brings on dizzy spells, which means like earlier today I can fall off of the floor. 4th day in bed and bored silly.

Get well soon.

Thanks GWS to you too :thumbsup:

I started with mine on friday but had to work until yesterday, but dont have any more work now until tuesday so hopefully it will be gone by then,

Top Bottom